Heat Tracing Systems
To maintain viscous fluids at elevated temperatures in pipelines, tanks, equipment, etc for fuel oil handling in chemical, petrochemical, refineries, pharmaceuticals, food, edible oils, and allied industries under a hazardous / non-hazardous environment.
Components of Heat Tracing Systems
- Electrical/steam heat tracing systems.
- Maintain temperatures up to 200 C for intricate piping networks within the plant and for long lines up to a few kilometers.
- Various types of Electrical Heat Tracers: Polymer-based and Mineral Insulated heating cables Constant wattage (Series/Parallel) types and Self Regulating types.
- Thermal Insulation Mineral Wool/PIC/PUF and Al/GS/SS Cladding as protection.
- Control & Monitoring Using thermostatic, ON/OFF & regulating control valves for steam heat tracing; Electronic controllers and Thermostat/RTD/Thermo Couples with heat tracing panels.
- Electrical heat tracing; cabling as required.
Electrical Heat Tracers are approved by statutory bodies like CCOE in India, ATEX, and FM/CSA Approvals for use in Hazardous areas.